You have been a medical translators within Wikipedia. We have recently relaunched our efforts and invite you to join the new process. Let me know if you have questions. Best Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 12:34, 6 August 2023 (UTC)
Invite to Join Wikipedia Asian Month 2023 সম্পাদনা
You are receiving this message because you participated in the Wikipedia Asian Month 2022 as an organizer or editor.
The Wikipedia Asian Month 2023 is coming ! The campaign start within a flexible 30 days from November to December. Following with the changes of the rules made by last year, the wish to have more people get to know Asia and Asian related topic is the same! Click "Here" to Organize/Join a WAM Event.
1. Propose "Focus Theme" related to Asia !
If you are based somewhere in Asia, or have specific passion on an Asian topic, please propose your "Focus Theme" by October 25th. The WAM international team will select 5 themes. Please propose your focus theme through this link.
2. Enhancing existing articles can also count as part of campaign contribution.
Any edits, including creating new articles or adding new content to existing articles, over 3000 bytes in total would be able to get a reward. Last year, due to this change of rules, the Programs & Events Dashboard was suggested. However, according to community survey of 2022, Fountain Tool is still the best platform for tracking edit and points. You don’t need to create any Dashboard. For the tracking of editing existing article, the international team is currently designing a form. Will soon publish to the main page of WAM 2023.
3. More flexible campaign time
The contribution duration would remain 30days, but we extended the overall campaign timeline to 2 months. All organizers can decide when to start their WAM as long as the whole duration is within November 1st to December 31th. It means that you can participate in WAM based on the needs of your local community.
- October 1st, 2023 : Publish International Campaign Page of the Year
- October 5th to 25th, 2023 : Call for focus themes of WAM 2023.
- Before 29 October, 2023: Complete Registration  of Each language Wikipedia.
- November 1st, UTC 00:00 to December 31th, UTC 00:00, 2023: Running the Campaign. (Find your local campaign for the actual event date.)
- January 1st to March 15th, 2024: Auditing of each language Wikipedia.
- March 30th, 2024: Deadline of reporting statistics and eligible editors to the International Team
- April 1st to May 15th, 2024: The international team distributes Barnstars and Certificates to eligible editors of each event.
For your information, the main page of Wikipedia Asian Month is currently undertaking a reconstruction for archiving purpose. For the 2023 event please bookmarked this page. We hope you will enjoy Wikipedia Asian Month! If you have any inquiry, feel free to contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to your participation.
WAM 2023 International Team