Here's your quick overview of what has been happening around Wikidata over the last week.
- Tool of the week
- EditSum, a user script which allows to attach custom summary text to any label/statement/sitelink/etc. modification.
- Did you know?
- Newest properties:
- New property proposals to review:
- General datatypes: Commons-Kategorie für Portraits, pH, taxonomic treatment, Degrees day, NBM identifier, size of unit under command, Archdiocese of Liverpool identifier
- External identifiers: HistoryLink essay number, National Provider Identifier, Singers.com ID, Oregon State Parks ID, Washington State Parks ID, Wikiroute ID, ID v Databázi periodického tisku pro veřejnost, GLEI RAL, OpenCorporates register id, OpenCorporates register jurisdiction, hPSCreg ID, Den Danske Ordbog article ID, Den Danske Ordbog idiom ID, Biographia Benedictina ID, Gyldendals Teaterleksikon ID, Trap Danmark ID
- Query examples:
- Started research and collecting material for the work on improvements to the Lexeme UI and prepared the first interviews
- Finishing up the work on the first version of the Query Builder. We still need to get the security review before we can deploy it properly. Current state can be tested on the test system.
- Finalized the dashboard to see the number of (active/very active) editors split by namespace. See the graphs at the bottom of this dashboard.
- Continued working on the remaining pieces needed to fully support editing statements on Senses of a Lexeme (phab:T199896)
You can see all open tickets related to Wikidata here. If you want to help, you can also have a look at the tasks needing a volunteer.