|এই পাতাটি উইকিপিডিয়ার আইনি নীতিসমূহের একটি নথি হিসেবে বিদ্যমান। This page is also a Wikimedia policy, established by Jimmy Wales and endorsed by the Foundation as necessary for the operation of the sites under its jurisdiction.|
The goal of Wikipedia is to create an encyclopedic information source adhering to a neutral point of view, with all information being referenced through the citation of reliable published sources, so as to maintain a standard of verifiability.
If you believe that you are the subject of a libelous statement on Wikipedia, please:
- E-mail us with details of the article and error.
- How to avoid libel and defamation (2004)—Information from the BBC for contributors to its defunct community website, Action Network, based on the English law of libel, which differs considerably from U.S. law.
- Once it's on the Web, whose law applies?
- Internet policy - Jurisdiction
- Defamation law in Ireland
- "Is Wikipedia safe from libel liability?" by Daniel Terdiman (from CNET)
- Libel on the Internet: An International Problem
- Defamation FAQ at Chilling Effects Clearinghouse