== বহিঃসংযোগ ==
* [http://www.bbc.co.uk/blast/music/ BBC Blast Music] For 13–19-year-olds interested in learning about, making, performing and talking about music.
* [http://www.music.vt.edu/musicdictionary/ The Virginia Tech Multimedia Music Dictionary], with definitions, pronunciations, examples, quizzes and simulations
* [http://www.music-web.org/ The Music-Web Music Encyclopedia], for musicians, composers and music lovers
* [http://dolmetsch.com/musictheorydefs.htm Dolmetsch free online music dictionary], complete, with references to a list of specialised music dictionaries (by continent, by instrument, by genre, etc.)
* [http://www.naxos.com/education/glossary.asp Musical Terms] – Glossary of music terms from Naxos
* [http://www.uned.es/dpto_fil/revista/polemos/articulos/MA_Quintana_On%20Hermeneutical%20Ethics%20&%20Education%20(Internet)2.doc "On Hermeneutical Ethics and Education: Bach als Erzieher"], a paper by Prof. Miguel Ángel Quintana Paz in which he explains the history of the different views hold about music in Western societies, since the Ancient Greece to our days.
* [http://www.bsmny.org/features Monthly Online Features From Bloomingdale School of Music], addressing a variety of musical topics for a wide audience
* [http://www.musicfoundations.org/pages/3/index.htm Arts and Music Uplifting Society towards Transformation and Tolerance] Articles meant to stimulate people’s awareness about the peace enhancing, transforming, communicative, educational and healing powers of music.
* [http://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode.cfm?id=musical-chills-related-to-brain-dop-11-01-09 Scientific American, ''Musical Chills Related to Brain Dopamine Release'']
* [http://bn.banglapedia.org/index.php?title=সঙ্গীত বাংলাপিডিয়ার সঙ্গীত নিবন্ধ]