|এই প্রকল্প পাতা অথবা অনুচ্ছেদটি পরিবর্ধন বা বড় কোনো পুনর্গঠনের মধ্যে রয়েছে। এটির উন্নয়নের জন্য আপনার যে কোনো প্রকার সহায়তাকে স্বাগত জানানো হচ্ছে। যদি এই প্রকল্প পাতা অথবা অনুচ্ছেদটি কয়েকদিনের জন্য সম্পাদনা করা না হয়, তাহলে অনুগ্রহপূর্বক এই টেমপ্লেটটি সরিয়ে ফেলুন।|
স্থানান্তরের অনুরোধ ও পদক্ষেপসম্পাদনা
All editors are welcome to contribute to the discussion regarding a requested page move. There are a number of standards that Wikipedians should practice in such discussions:
- When editors recommend a course of action, they write Support or Oppose in bold text, which is done by surrounding the word with three single quotes on each side, e.g.
- Comments or recommendations are added on a new bulleted line (that is, starting with *) and signed by adding
~~~~to the end. Responses to another editor are threaded and indented using multiple bullets.
- The article itself should be reviewed before any recommendation is made; do not base recommendations solely on the information supplied by other editors. It may also help to look at the article's edit history. However, please read the earlier comments and recommendations, as well as prior move requests. They may contain relevant arguments and useful information.
- Vested interests in the article should be disclosed per Wikipedia:Conflict of interest#How to disclose a COI.
When participating, please consider the following:
- Editors should make themselves familiar with the article titling policy at Wikipedia:Article titles.
- Other important guidelines that set forth community norms for article titles include Wikipedia:Disambiguation, specific naming conventions, and the manual of style.
- The debate is not a vote; please do not make recommendations that are not sustained by arguments.
- Explain how the proposed article title meets or contravenes policy and guidelines rather than merely stating that it does so.
- Nomination already implies that the nominator supports the name change, and nominators should refrain from repeating this recommendation on a separate bulleted line.^
- Do not make conflicting recommendations. If you change your mind, use strike-through to retract your previous statement by enclosing it between <s> and </s> after the bullets, and de-bold the struck words, as in "•
Please remember that reasonable editors will sometimes disagree, but that arguments based in policy, guidelines, and evidence have more weight than unsupported statements. When an editor offers an argument that does not explain how the move request is consistent with policies and guidelines, a reminder to engage in constructive, on-topic discussion may be useful. On the other hand, a pattern of responding to requests with groundless opinion, proof by assertion, and ignoring content guidelines may become disruptive. If a pattern of disruptive behavior persists after efforts are made to correct the situation through dialogue, please consider using a dispute resolution process.
Any uninvolved editor in good standing may close a move request. Please read the closing instructions for information on how to close a move request. The Simple guide to closing RM discussions details how to actually close a requested move discussion.